You, can make a difference
What will you pledge to do personally? What can you promise as an organisation?
Every pledge, large or small, is a step in the right direction. A public statement of intent we can hold ourselves accountable to.
What can you do differently? How can you go above and beyond? Will your pledge inspire others? Commit to some of the Pledges below or create your own.
Be specific. Make a difference. Pledge now.
Make your pledge
Need more inspiration?
No problem, here are a few suggestions for you to copy and paste…
Changes for today...
• Pledge to help drive improvements in my organisation’s safety culture/ behaviour
• Change my safety behaviours by [enter your own…]
• I will make time for continuous professional development or training and/or better understand my organisations/departments development needs
• I will be the [Add your formal/informal preference] ambassador for safety culture in my organisation
• Help develop an understanding of my organisation’s Competence-defined as either [Enter your ideal skills, training, experience, application and knowledge]
• Commit to listening to the concerns of others, acting on and escalating where appropriate
• Providing healthy challenge on matters of safety and compliance
• Seeking out bad news and exceptional items to uncover potential dangers
• Asking the safety and compliance teams where they need support or feel the biggest risks to safety are on a regular and informal basis
Changes for tomorrow...
• I commit to reviewing all of our corporate safety policies
• Developing my own education in [enter your own…]
• Raise awareness internally of the requirements of regulations
• Committing to an apprenticeship programme for succession planning
• Commit to introducing 5 yearly electrical inspection and testing programme
• Commit to reviewing and/or implementing Regulation 36a
• Commit to reviewing our Fire Risk Assessment process, documentation and evidence
• Commit to better understand the competence of our organisation
• Developing channels for resident engagement
• Commit to working with others to share best practice
• Better use of social media to communicate with residents about the importance of access